I think Diigo can defiantly be useful in a professional setting to share information or sources. In this class I think its helpful to learn how it works, and to start doing research for when i do eventually go into a classroom as a teacher. Right now I can't really use some of the sources since I'm not a teacher yet, but i think it has helped me build a background. A s for blogging, writing on public forums still makes me a little nervous because I am very cautious about my digital footprint and what I say online. I do like the more informal vibe of blogs though. I like being able to write in shorter stints rather that long essays. I also liked learning about all to the things you can link to a blog, like twitter accounts and license information. When I do become a teacher, if I need students to watch videos for class, I would use Youtube kids to ensure i don't accidently present inappropriate information. Youtube kids has kid-friendl...
Comments
Post a Comment